SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMISATION
Our Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Services helps your business grow by improving your website’s search engine rankings and in return, improving the volume and quality of traffic to your website.
- Search Engine Rankings – We use the latest tools, strategies and the right keywords to help you move up in search engines, which will result in higher conversion rates.
- High Quality Website Traffic – Millions of consumers use Google to search for the products and services they need on a daily basis. The right search engine rankings drive quality traffic to your website organically.
- Measurable Results – It takes at least 3 to 6 months to be able to see the results of our SEO activities done to improve your website’s search rankings but rest assured, there will be results and it will benefit your brand in the long term.
Importance of SEO for Business
To survive in today’s competitive market, SEO is imperative for businesses. The search engine serves millions of users per day with the answers that they are looking for.
Search engine optimization is essential because:
- The majority of the Internet users are more likely to click on one of the top 5 suggestions in the results pages (SERPS). So, to gain more website visitors or customers, you need to be in the top positions.
- SEO is good for the social promotion of your website. People who find your website through Google or Yahoo are more potential to promote it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or other social media channels.
- SEO is important for the efficient running of a website. Web sites with more than one author can benefit from SEO in a direct and indirect way. Their direct benefit is the increase in search engine traffic and their indirect benefit is having a common framework (checklists) to use before publishing content on the site.
- SEO can put you in the first position. If two websites are selling the same product/service, the search engine optimized website will have increased number of customers as well as sales.
- Users trust search engines. Having your business in the top positions for the keywords users are searching, increases your website’s trust.
How does SEO help Your Business?
Due to the ever-increasing popularity of the internet and social media, many companies are investing a significant portion of their budget on search engine optimization. Many companies have been found investing in SEO because if they don’t, their rivals will overtake them. Take a look below how our SEO services can assist your business in fulfilling its potential.
Improve Search Engine Ranking
Once your website ranking increases, there is a higher chance of more traffic being diverted to your web pages. This can be precious to a new startup or blog looking to establish in the present market trend.
Better Conversion Rate
The conversion rate is the ratio of the number of people who become your customers to the total number of individuals who visit your web page. The highly targeted SEO will help divert genuine visitors to your website those who are really interested in your business. This will help to increase your rate of conversion by converting potential visitors into customers thereby increasing your sales.
Visibility plays a key role to make your brand popular. Presenting your business in the top search engine results will gain a large number of visitors, which in turn enhances your Brand awareness. Ranking higher for multiple keywords plays a major role for Brand awareness.
Engage with Your Customers
Customer engagement is more crucial to improve any product or service. When your web page or blog has been search engine optimized, you will be in a better position to engage with your customers efficiently and get invaluable insights to improve your product or service. When people see their opinions being practiced, they are bound to develop a sense of friendliness, which can further boost your revenue.
To enhance your website presence, you must consider SEO marketing today. Just setting up a website is not enough. Your website has to be marketed and promoted well to be present everywhere. A larger part of web traffic is driven by search engines like Google, Yahoo, MSN, and ask.com.