The Importance Of Digital Marketing Agency: 7 Reasons Your Business Need To Hire
Great Thing About Digital Marketing Agency
For many businesses, outsourcing digital marketing services have become a common initiative of their marketing plan. Here’s a comparison description of having an in-house department and outsourcing department:
In-house Digital Marketing – You will need to at least hire a social media specialist cum copywriter, a digital designer, a photographer, a videographer, an ad buy specialist and an influencer manager. How much all these people would cost you? Not only high man-cost but it also wouldn’t be guaranteed that you have hired the right talent to make sure all your plan will execute perfectly.
Outsource Digital Marketing – Paying a fair amount of retainer service to have a team of expert servicing your brand’s social media arm. The team is responsible to have an in-depth brand industry studies in order to develop brand’s social media plan, executing task by task by assigned team members delivering your marketing objectives.
- Account Manager – an experienced team leader who has the experience of understanding the brand’s industry to create a digital eco-system brand plan for the client. He/she is also responsible for client service to ensure every project run smoothly.
- Social Media Specialist – an executive to take care and monitor the brand’s account including planning for a monthly content calendar, accommodate content ideas with designers and anyone who should be involved, scheduling post and producing month performance report.
- Copywriter – Writing the copies for social media materials.
- Community Manager – A brand’s social media channels communicator including replying to comment and enquiries.
- Graphic Designer – Digital designer producing flat graphic materials.
- Multimedia/Motion Designer – Digital designer producing moving graphic materials.
- 3D Modelling Designer – Digital designer producing moving character materials.
- Photographer – Capturing storytelling moment and content image for the use of social media
- Videographer – Capturing storytelling moment and video footage for the use of social media
- Product / Food Stylist – Style products and props aesthetically for content purpose
- Media Buy Planner & Specialist – A specialist producing media buy recommendation for different ad medium, create ad campaigns, monitoring and optimising ad performance and producing ad performance report.
- SEO Manager – Plan, implement and manage the brand’s website to optimise ranking on search engines
The right digital agency can make a huge improvement when measuring the performance and return on marketing investment made online.
What is Digital Marketing?
With the accessibility of the Internet today, the evolution of digital marketing is endless growth. Marketing has always been connecting with your audience in the right place and at the right time with the right message. Today, all your customers are online, and this is a place where you can market them effectively and efficiently.
Digital marketing incorporated all marketing efforts that use an electronic device or internet to do the work. Businesses can leverage digital channels including the powerful search engines, social media platform, your business website and email to connect with your customers and prospective customers.
Digital marketing is also defined by implementing a chain of digital tactics to connect with audiences from building the business website itself for your branding assets, collecting leads for email marketing, and digital advertising. The best digital marketers have a clear picture and plan of how each online campaign can support the goals. Different expert focusing on different expertise, for example, a content marketer can create a series of website’s blog post to optimize and generate leads, a social media manager will assist in promoting these blog posts through organic and paid posts on the brand’s social media accounts, and email specialist will create an email campaign to send to the subscribers or leads to keep them connected.
The 7 Reasons You Need To Hire A Digital Marketing Agency
1. Digital marketing expertise from an entire team
Hiring a creative digital marketing agency team you gain the benefits of an entire team of experts including strategist, designers, writers, SEO experts and etc who possess a diverse range of skills, knowledge and experience. In the comparison of having just a single in-house digital marketer who can’t complete the task.
Calculating to hire so many in-house personnel not just costly but also very time consuming to recruit the entire team that could work together.
3. The focus stays on business priorities and growth
You should be busy and focus on your business expansion and digital marketing agency team will take care of all things on social media for you to ease your marketing burden from your shoulder.
4. Meet deadlines on time
With a solid digital marketing strategy plan in place, your business cannot afford to stray due to the time limitation of a limited in-house team. Every business project has its deadline, but meeting them on time might not always be possible hence working with an external digital marketing agency team gives you the opportunity to complete your project deadlines on time.
5. You are always on top of the latest trend
It’s an agency job to stay on top of trends. Your assigned digital marketing agency team will inform and prepare all sorts of the latest and greatest trending topic and apply it to your brand social media’s content and campaign.
6. Gain access to the latest technology
A trusted digital marketing agency will have access to superior technology tools and software that help the business to improve productivity and performance. You don’t have to crawl online to search and purchase for your own usage as those are very costly too.
7. Advanced and analytical reporting
A most trusted agency will invest in a few powerful tools and gain incredibly performance insights to study and analyze key learnings to improve all the digital marketing efforts.
I’m Ready to Try Digital Marketing. So What To Do?
If you are already doing digital marketing then you are likely reaching some segments of the audience online, you can think of some areas to improve your strategy to bring your better result.
If you prefer to have a team of experts to do it for you and skip the hassle, feel free to drop us an email at email@example.com and our project manager will be in touch with you to craft a tailored proposal for your brand.
Click HERE to find out how Tinker Society can help turn your business from good to great!